THE SIMPLYBE. 6-FIX: VOL. I
Things have been moving fast over here at SimplyBe.
Clients. Events. Workshops. Masterminds. A new website on the horizon, along with book proposal services, digital products, and an entirely new way to engage with us.
To say the least, it’s exciting. Overwhelming. Dizzying. But in the most magical way.
What a lot of people who follow me and the SimplyBe. brand do not see, however, is my team that makes all the magic possible.
The cheesy adage of “teamwork makes the dream work” could not be truer here at SimplyBe. And together, we’ve decided to bring you our new monthly series, “The 6 Fix”—which is a peek inside the world of SimplyBe.
Brace yourself. We’re busy! And it’s all for you...
From team profiles, our upcoming workshops and events, global masterminds, public appearances, client profiles, and original content, this is your chance to get your fix of authentic people, authentic experiences, authentic conversations, and an authentic perspective.
Without further ado, we bring you our first edition of The SimplyBe 6-Fix.
1) Aleksa Narbutaitis is the Creative Director at SimplyBe. (We call her the Ninja.) Aleksa is a master at combining personal brand strategy with visual design, delivering one-of-a-kind visual aesthetics for our clients. On Thursday, March 1, she’s teaching a 2-hour workshop at EvolveHer: Instagram: Defining Your Brand & Posting Strategy. If you’re looking to take your Instagram account to the next level and learn what it really takes to build an audience there, you don’t want to miss this.
2) Speaking of EvolveHer, last month I joined the SweatLife babes there for a live podcast recording, and the episode released last week. To be blunt: shit got REAL. I opened up about what really went down with CheekyChicago (my first business), the mistakes I made there, and how I am applying those lessons to run SimplyBe. with more structure, maturity and grace. (Hopefully.) I believe every entrepreneur on the planet can relate to this conversation.
3) Back to the power of Instagram, it is there that I recently met the phenomenal Amanda Williams, a rising female entrepreneur based in Australia. From the second we connected, it was clear we shared the same vibe. She recently invited me onto her YouTube Show for a deep dive video chat on the power of Personal Branding. If you’re still wondering what a personal brand really is and why it matters, this video is perfect for you.
4) Believe it or not, Amanda Williams is one of 12 women who has signed up for our upcoming SimplyBe. Magic Mastermind in Bali coming up on March 15-21! This retreat is practically sold out, and we’re running an exclusive two-for-one contest. Check out all the details on my last Instagram post to learn how to win.
6) Are YOU interested in accelerating your personal brand? Do you want access to the entire SimplyBe. Formula in maximizing your authenticity to build the career you really want, but just haven’t had the time, direction, or tools? Join me March 9th in Chicago for my signature, 1-Day Live Personal Branding Workshop. Spaces are filling up fast, so if you’re interested in attending, apply now....right here.
We hope you join us, in some way, on this wild ride of bringing more humanity into business and to life.